Last week, we present a list with some keyboard shortcuts for Google Chrome . And before that, also we list some quick shortcuts to save time both on Facebook and on Twitter , and Evernote . It seems that they liked the Chrome shortcuts guide, so today we’re going to make a shortcut guide for Mozilla Firefox. Some of the most basic shortcuts remain unchanged, while there will be some minor modifications in other actions. Now, we start with our list of keyboard shortcuts to Firefox more useful .
Keyboard shortcuts for Firefox most basic repeat the same dynamic that Chrome. You will find that many are repeated, and in this sense, to move between the two browsers is made simpler. Other, more complicated, change.
- New window : In order to open a new Firefox window from another window of the same program, we have to press Ctrl + N.
- New Tab : same with eyelashes, in this case, we will have to press Ctrl + T.
- Open closed tab : Many times we find that we were wrong and accidentally close a tab. We do not have to re-enter with Ctrl + Shift + T can reopen that tab, in the same place where he was.
In the case of Firefox, some things vary fundamentally, removed some options but add others. So in regards to keyboard shortcuts for Firefox, it never hurts to review the list of options available to us-and then memorize it, of course.
- Moving between tabs : to switch between tabs, the mechanism between Chrome and Firefox changes.To move right, you have to press Ctrl + Shift + Page Down while to go to the left, Ctrl + Shift + Page Down.To go to the first tab, you can press Ctrl + Home, and to go to the end, Ctrl + End. On the other hand, we can also move the tab numbers, with Ctrl + the number corresponding to a particular tab. For example, Ctrl + 3 for the tab that is in third place.
- Close a tab : leave the tab to where we are today, we must press Ctrl + W. Ena second option is also Ctrl + F4.
- Back : to go backward without using the mouse, you can use Backspace, like Chrome, or but also Alt + left arrow.
- Forward : To go forward, on the contrary, you can also use Shift + Backspace, and we add Alt + right arrow.
- Open History : to access the history of visited pages through Firefox, you can press Ctrl + H. on the other hand, to access the library window history, we have to press Ctrl + Shift + H.
- Open downloads : downloads we have done through Firefox are accessed from Ctrl + J.
- Add-ons : the Add-ons that have joined our browser to have a different experience or tools to manage, among other things, can also be accessed with keyboard shortcuts to Firefox. In this case, we will have to press Ctrl + Shift + A.
- Show menu bar : To access the menu bar in Firefox must press the F10 key.
- Zoom : if we enlarge the screen, we can do is also use keyboard shortcuts to Firefox. And we’re not talking about using the entire screen, which can be activated with F11, but to change the size slightly. We can adjust it with Ctrl + key + or key Ctrl + – or Ctrl + 0 if we return to the original size.
- Playing media : For WebM and Ogg video, Firefox allows us to operate the controls also shortcuts. For example, play and pause are made with the space key, the volume using the up and down, mute or left arrow keys, and more. but, for example, using Ctrl + arrow to the right, will advance 10 seconds, and if pressed End, go to the end of the video. This will depend, of course, the player.
All these shortcuts, again, are in the Firefox help page along with others we have not considered as relevant, but are equally useful and perhaps more important to other people.